1. What are the Events at Tirupur Marathon 2020?
Half Marathon (21.1kms), 10K Run, 5K Run/Walk.
2. When is Tirupur Marathon 2020, and what are the timings?
The event is scheduled for Sunday, 02 February 2020 (Venue Subject to permission). Timings of the event will be shared closer to the date of Event.
3. How do I register?
Registration for the event is only through the website www.tirupurmarathon.com.
4. How can I do group/bulk registration?
If you belong to a group of over 30 runners, you may register as a group. For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will help you out with the registration process
5. What is the minimum age for registering?
- 21.1 Km - 16 Years ( Born on or before February 2nd 2004)
- 10 Km – 14 Years ( Born on or before February 2nd 2006)
- 5 Km – 10 Years ( Born on or before February 2nd 2010)
6. How do I pay for the event?
Payment for registrations can be made through credit/debit cards, online bank transfer and through UPI. Online payments carry a surcharge of 4% which is added to the amount.
Runners also have an option to buy pre-paid scratch cards at select outlets in Tirupur. These cards carry a unique secret code that can be used to complete payment process.
7. How much should I pay?
- 21.1 Km / Half Marathon - Rs.1000
- 10 Km – Rs. 900
- 5 Km – Rs.600
Online payments carry a surcharge of 4% which is added to the registration amount
8. Is there any concession?
9. Do I receive any acknowledgement after registering?
As soon as the payment is received, confirmation regarding the same would be sent to your registered mobile phone through SMS and also an e-mail to your address.
PLEASE NOTE - The e-mail will only contain a reference number. Your Race No. (Bib No.) will be announced in mid-September.
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com.
10. I have made the payment but confirmation e-mail has not yet been received!
It can be one of two reasons:
- There is a possibility that the confirmation e-mail is in your junk mail box due to settings in your e-mail service provider’s settings.
- Sometimes, there may be a delay between the payment being made by yourself and the information reaching us, due to delays with the payment gateway. If the delay is more than a few hours please send us your reference number by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. and we will take the next steps.
11. Can I change the race category?
Changes to race category will not be permitted after registration.
12. Can I cancel the registration?
We do understand that unforeseen circumstances might force you to withdraw from the race. Amount paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
13. Can I register for a friend/family member?
We do have a provision to register more than one member. However, please be aware of the complete medical details of the participant you are registering. You will be asked to accept the disclaimer on their behalf.
14. Can I transfer my race entry?
.Race entries are non-transferable.
15. Will I get a race day T-shirt?
Race Day T-shirt is complimentary. The sizes are ordered well in advance. While we try our best to get you the correct size, the organizers will not be held responsible in case of shortage of any t-shirt size.
16. There was a problem during registration. I have been charged but I did not receive a confirmation. What should I do?
Under exceptional cases, in case the transaction failed at the payment gateway stage, and if the money was debited but a confirmation was not generated, the money will be credited back to your account within 5 working days automatically. However, please email email@example.com with details of your registration - date of registration, name and your mail id and we will follow up to ensure the problem is tracked and closed.
17. Do all the runners get the timing chip?
A timing chip is pasted on the bib for those participating in the Half Marathon [21.1 Km] and 10 Km categories. 5Km is not run a timed event; runners will not receive a timing chip for this race category.
18. .Where does the Race Start and End?
The details will be updated shortly
17. What is the last date for registering
The last date for registering is 1st Jan 2020 or earlier (on reaching the estimated number of runners)
18. How do we contact you directly?
For any queries or clarification, reach out to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org